Top 50 Employee Resource Groups Award Nomination
The Top 50 ERG/BRG Award recognizes those ERGs/BRGs who are committed to excellence and support the National Diversity Council’s vision of creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where individuals are valued for their talents and empowered to reach their fullest potential. This award honors group for their extraordinary and unfailing commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and surrounding communities. The role of Employee Resource Groups and Business Resource Groups in today’s corporate world is becoming more prominent. Organizations are using them to ignite meaningful business conversations and charge leadership with utilizing their resources. ERGs and BRGs, through their efforts in skill and innovation, develop genuine talent pools that mirror the business, as well as bringing awareness to existing barriers and actively creating solutions for positive change.
- Demonstrates a commitment to promoting a diverse workplace environment
- Displays a consistent pattern of organizational commitment to the recruitment and retention of individuals of underrepresented populations
- Cultivates and promotes diversity initiatives that establish and foster a more inclusive and equitable work/learning environment
- Maintains a record of accomplishments in areas of diverse management, recruiting, and leadership
- Proven track record of sound policies and practices that support positive environmental, employee, economic, community and social impact.
- A demonstrated growing commitment to using the power of corporate decision making as a tool for sustainability and corporate citizenship.
To submit nominations for Top 50 Employee Resource Groups Award, please visit: Diveristy Awards - Top 50 Employee Resource Groups
ERG Ally Award Nomination
While employee resource groups do the heavy lifting as advocates for change, in order to start their journey, they require support from internal resources. This award is to honor those who support ERGs in their creation and journey to fruition. These individuals are true allies to change.
- Fosters communication to drive understanding and awareness of the work/mission of ERGs
- Contributes sustainability and growth of ERGs in the company and in other organizations
- Supports the communities that ERGs serve through advocating for equitable hiring, recruiting, and interviewing practices
- Fosters an environment that allows for the creation of ERGs.
To submit nominations for ERG Ally Award Award, please visit: Diveristy Awards - ERG Ally Award
ERG Leadership Award
ERGs, like any organization, require exceptional leadership in order to thrive. This award honors those who serve as role models for their ERG and others through their advocacy, inclusivity, and desire to promote growth.
- Demonstrates leadership characteristics in the ERG community
- Contributes to creating a culture of inclusiveness in the workplace
- Champions ERG protections in the community/or workplace
- Sustains a record of influencing positive change in the ERG community/their greater work environment
To submit nominations for ERG Leadership Award, please visit: Diveristy Awards - ERG Leadership Award