Each Year our partners host the National ERG Summit. The Employee Resource Group Summit will increase the impact of ERGs through enlightening roundtable talks, thought-provoking panel discussions, and Q&A sessions led by ERG professionals. This summit will allow attendees to learn from renowned speakers who analyze areas including the following discussion points:
- How to engage allies with ERGs
- Revitalizing ERG Strategies to better impact the workplace
- Building relationships across demographic and generational differences
- Best practices of ERG and leadership development
- Mentorship vs Sponsorship in ERGs
- How do you measure the success of an ERG? Identifying metrics to evaluate and sustain ERG efforts
- ERG/BRG Challenges and potholes to avoid
- How to build leadership capability to enhance ERG
ERG Week is a time for Employee Resource Groups and the companies that house them to work collectively to share best practices, promote the importance of ERGs, and give back to their communities. During this time, we invite ERGs and their employers to host internal events that promote ERG growth and contribute to the community.
If you’re interested in joining ERG Week, please register below.
The mission of the DiversityFIRST™ ERG Academy is to be a resource to both individuals and organizations seeking to start, grow or fully utilize their employee resource groups. The academy blends theory and practice over a one-day interactive curriculum, with the development of an action plan to effectively lead ERGs for greatest business impact and sustainability.